The National Examination Council (NECO) has published the new time-table for the 2020 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
The exams were suspended because of the End SARS protests which resulted in curfews in certain states.
However, it will now run from Monday, November 9 until Saturday, November 28, 2020.
The modified timetable has also been released to the public by the council.
It shows that candidates will sit for Mathematics on Tuesday, November 10, before writing English Language two days after.
Biology students will write the exam on Friday, November 20, two days after Financial Accounting.
See Full Time Table Below:-
SCHOOLS AND CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. PRACTICAL IN SCIENCES, STENOGRAPHY, COMPUTER STUDIES & DATA PROCESSING CAN BE IN SETS WHERE THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES IS LARGE AND THE EQUIPMENT CANNOT GO ROUND.
2. VISUAL ARTS PAPER IV [CREATIVE DESIGN] SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
3. WELDING & FABRICATION, ENGINEERING CRAFT PRACTICE SHOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
4. ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE ALLOWED 30 EXTRA MINUTES AT THE END OF EACH SUBJECT.
5. BLIND CANDIDATES MUST MAKE USE OF THE NECO SUPPLIED OBR CUSTOMISED BRAILLE SHEET FOR THE EXAMINATION.
6. DYEING & BLEACHING 1B, PAINTING & DECORATION 1B, PRINTING CRAFT PRACTICE 1B, LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURING & REPAIR 1B AND PHOTOGRAPH 1B SHOUD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EXAMINATION DATE.
7. USE OF SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR IS ALLOWED.
8. USE OF PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR OR ANY PROGRAMMABLE DEVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
9. BRINGING GSM INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
|Do you want to download all latest Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music|
To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video
Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics
Get all Celebrities Gossip Here Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all, drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only)