Not Satisfied With The Volume Of Your Android Phone? Here Is How To Increase It
The easiest way to increase the volume of an Android device is to use the volume control buttons, normally found on the right hand side of the phone, or with headphones or an external speaker. But unfortunately some phones have low volume, for this reason you don't like playing music in loudspeaker mode. Don't worry you are at the right place.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR LOW ANDROID DEVICE VOLUME
1. A Rooted MTK Android device.
2. MTK Engineering Mode. (Mobile Uncle Tool is an alternative)
3. Be patient and follow the instructions below.
1. Download and install MTK Engineering Mode.apk
(Click here to download Downloading MTK Engineering Mode 2.1 apk
Ones the page opens up plz wait for the download to automatically pop-up on your screen.
2. Open and click on “Engineering Mode (MTK)“.
3. Navigate to “Hardware Testing” and select Audio.
4. Select “Loudspeaker Mode” if you want to increase speaker volume but if headphone, select “Headset Mode“
5. Adjust values and Set to increase audio outputs. You may increase Max Volume to 150 or 160
If you are not satisfied with the volume of incoming calls you can as well increase its volume by repeating the same procedures making sure you set values for Sip , Mic , Sph , Sph2 , Sid and Media.
What of None MTK devices and those device without root privilege?
Yes, you can alter speaker volumes on your device too by downloading and installing Speaker Boost from Google play store. If you face any problem or you need my help, feel free to drop your comment below and also share this post with your friends.
You're Highly Welcome to www.9jatech.forumotion.com
If you are not yet a member of this great growing forum Click Here To Register With Us